Saturday 13 December 2008

HOW MUCH WASTE PRODUCE MY FAMILY AT HOME?






DESCRIPTION:

In my house there is no problem with the recycling activity because we have always recycled. My parents helped me a lot. My father took me to the ecopark of Vara de Quart to diposit an old hair dryer and some used cooking oil. My mother especially helped me in everything. We have no kitchen weight, so I calculated my weight (kg) together with the waste bags and later subtracting my own weight to the weight with each of the bags. I weighed the organic waste every day. The other fractions were calculated at the end of the week

MY OPINION:

Personally I have found this activity very interesting because we (my family and I) never thought how much waste we could produce at home and the differences existing among the houses.

No comments: